This webinar will cover what performance management is and the importance of linking the right system to employees to fully engage them in their jobs and link their jobs to the organization’s goals.
We will discuss how companies that engage their employees have a more positive outcome to their bottom line and to their shareholders. Engaged employees are most likely to invest in the organization, are willing to do more, work beyond expectations, are good for public relations and find satisfaction in their work.
How to design a performance management tool that will align employees with the organization's goals will be discussed. Who you should involve in assessing and creating a performance management system will be reviewed. Strategic partners an organization must consider to develop a system to fully engage employees are: HR, senior management, supervisors, self-directed work teams and outside resources. Pros and cons of who to include when designing a performance management system will be discussed.
Why you should attend
: In today's competitive market it is more important than ever for companies to establish a sound PM system. Creating a corporate culture that includes an effective PM system can be quite an undertaking. However, if done right, it can have a huge impact to a company's bottom line, growth and survival.
Areas Covered In the Session:
Who will benefit:
- Importance of linking company goals to individual employee goals
- How the bottom line can be improved by engaging employees
- Drivers of engagement
- Developing an effective performance management system
- Involving the right people in developing a performance management system
- Role senior management plays in employee engagement
- Role manager plays in employee engagement
- Role HR plays in employee engagement
- Case studies will be reviewed for best practices
- Critical success factors of an effective performance management system
- HR Directors
- HR Managers
- Business Owners
- General Managers
- General Supervisors